Before the Studzianki became celebrated through the armored battle in August 1944Two major battles preceded her. The first was the First planet War and the conflict of Kozienice called the Second conflict of the Fortress of Ivangorod or Dęblin, called the rzez of German historians as the conflict of Lipa fought between 21 and 26 October 1914, of which the apogee came to the day from 25 to 26 October 1914. The second is the Fights between 8 and 15 September 1939 fought by the Polish Army with the German Army, stopping the Germans' march. Polish soldiers then crossed the Vistula River, from where we know from past the character of General Kleberg close Kock.
Finally, the Studzianki became celebrated for fighting at the foothold close Kozienice, initially called Mniszewski Magnuszewski and in the years of the Polish People's Republic, misnamed Magnuszewski varecko. Why wrong? Well, Varka herself had no armored battles. The battles did not cross the Pilica River. And the armadillo action itself focused on the area of today's catch communities, Magnuszew and Głoczów.
Fights
In the first days of August between 1-3 August 1944, The Russians and Polish units attempted to push the Vistula River under Puławy and Zajezier. In these Bojas, Corporal Michał Dustyła was celebrated for his heroic attitude – born in 1919, in Kresach it is in east Małopolska, and died heroicly by a soldier in the village Głusiec close Zajezier close Dęblin. The corporal was dusting to keep the Vistula's force thrust by an allied army at all costs, calling for fire on his position to keep the Vistula's crossing. He suffered death, but the push was successful, resulting in a march Red Army and 1st Polish Army for Warsaw. Another natural border across Wisla was the Pilica River and here the Germans tried to halt the Allied army from pushing. Hence, on August 5, 1944, the Russians disembarked the population of ‘’ out of the Studzenki ‘’ behind the Vistula River, or under Radom depending on the villages of origin. Those on the Vistula side were located in the districts of Rycki, Garwolinski and Łukowski, while those on the Radom side were located in Radom territory in present-day municipalities of Jedlinsk, Jastrzębie and the vicinity of Bartosz.
Battle
After the population was displaced, the battlefield remained empty. The German raids have continued since the last days of August. People knew the front was coming from here they were prepared for their uncertain fate. Many people died these days from the German fire, mostly air raids. But the conflict itself began under The students of August 9, 1944, and lasted until August 16, 1944, although the fights and skirmishes continued all the time until Warsaw, i.e. until January 17, 1945. The battles stretched for about 20 km. Between the commune of Grabów, Głowaczów and Magnuszew. And although the village of Studzianki itself is famous, it is worth remembering that all close villages within 10-20 km were destroyed. Practically between the Radomka River and Pilica and Wisła there was not much left, given the construction of wooden local farms.
When the local population returned in May 1945, the ruins were found, and they lived , besides in the first winter in the landowners after russian and Polish soldiers , on forests and fields . The difficulty of the Polish but besides the russian Soldier is murderous in terms of the scale of this battle.
Feasts of the Headland
W Sunday, August 3, 2025, Union of Veterans Soldiers Major Henryk Dobrzański HUBALA branch in Kozienice headed by the president of the General Colonel. Zbigniew Żurowski They organized a patriotic celebration with the Municipality of Netechów in front of the monument of the Captain. Michael the Dusty. There was a prayer, an honorary salute, a memorial appeal, and the military aid was framed by the Bomb Squadron of Deblin.
Memory
Annually, an anniversary celebration is held in the Armoured Studios. It is the weekend closest to August 9th. So 1 year is August 5th, another 12th, and another 14th or so as this year 2025, fell August 10th and 11th. On August 9, a military picnic was held with a demonstration of historical tanks T-34 and contemporary in Studzianki. The main celebrations began on Sunday, August 10 at 9 a.m., with the flag of the Republic of Poland being drawn up and the national anthem sang. Individual guests and organizers, including Vice-Vice-Voice-Mazowiecka, president of the Union of the Combatants of the Republic of Poland and erstwhile political prisoners, took the level Zbigniew Dołąbek, and my humble individual as the county's statutory guardian of monuments, who was preceded by the pronouncement of the boy of the land of the Student Prime Minister Janusz Piechociński.
“ This year’s celebrations were attended by representatives of government and local authorities, combatants, delegations of social organizations, troops, flagship message of schools and institutions, residents of the region and many guests from all over Poland... The celebrations began with the introduction of banner posts, singing the national anthem and drawing the flag of the Republic of Poland onto the mast, ecumenical prayer was refused by Fr Henryk Dąbrowski Parish parish priest in the Armoured Study. Jan Chrysostom Czachowski He brought together the past of the conflict of Studzianki and the fighting at the Warecko-Magnuszewskihead, while reminding about the heroism of soldiers and civilians. Then president of the Union of Veterans of the Republic of Poland Zdzisław Gnas and the Social Monument Keeper Charles Uliah they awarded awards for commemorating the anniversary of the Panzer Studios."
At the end of the ceremony, in tribute to the heroes fighting and dying in the conflict of Studzianki, collected delegations laid flowers and lit candles before the Monument-Mausoleum.
Developd by Luke Charles Uliah